Brian Bolenbaugh BC-HIS Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Ann Stockert Patient Care Coordinator and Goodwill Ambassador
We are your full-service hearing aid center located on the Central Coast in San Luis Obispo, California. At Advanced Hearing Aid Center our hearing aid experts are dedicated to resolving your unique hearing challenges with the best hearing aids for your circumstances and budget.
When you stop by our office, you’ll receive personalized care from seasoned hearing aid specialists who have three decades of experience. We will help you to find a hearing aid that is both comfortable for you and that will deliver the hearing experience you desire.
We specialize in helping people to hear better and improve their current hearing abilities. We custom fit hearing aids, accessories, and assistive listening devices developed by the leaders in hearing aid innovation and technology.
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Turning up the TV or radio volume to levels others find too loud
- Having trouble understanding conversations in loud places
- Thinking that other people are mumbling or slurring their words
- Difficulty hearing women’s and children’s voices
- Difficulty with telephone conversations
10 Signs of Hearing Loss
- Experiencing more irritability or depression
- Avoiding social situations that you used to enjoy
- Having difﬁculty following a fast-moving conversation
- Not hearing important information in meetings
- Being told by others that you have hearing loss
We understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for your hearing healthcare, which is why we offer hearing aids from more than a single manufacturer, empowering you to choose from a variety of GN ReSound, Oticon, Signia, Phonak, Widex or Starkey products. We have a no-rush approach with each and every patient and we’ll take the necessary time to help you find the right solution for your needs and lifestyle, so you can enjoy a better quality of life!
At our San Luis Obispo location we have a soundbooth that is specially designed for conducting specialized hearing tests. We offer free hearing evaluations so you can decide if hearing aids are the right choice for you and your lifestyle.
Is it time to improve your hearing?
Located inside the California Medical Center
across from the CHP.
Address: 628 California Boulevard Suite F,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Business Hours: 9:00 - 4:00pm Monday - Thursday
Closed: Friday - Sunday
Phone: (805) 858-9497